Bright Lights at Ealing Broadway
Ealing Broadway’s employment programme with free employment training for people in our area.
Are you looking for work in Ealing and for an opportunity to develop as an individual? If so, this training could be for you.
We’ve created a free training programme to support people in our local community gain employment and develop new skills.
Our programme can get you back on the right track, and help you find new or a different kind of employment.
The training is delivered virtually for one week and the second week will take place in Ealing Project at Ealing Broadway.
Get involved in British Land’s Bright Lights Programme at Ealing Broadway on Monday 20th – Friday 31st March.
Let us help you shine
Like everything else, recruitment and interviewing have changed a lot over the past year. If you’re job-hunting, you’ll need to have an understanding of where to find opportunities, who is recruiting and how to be ready with an up-to-date CV. You’ll also find that it’s best to be prepared for online interviews or assessments. Successful completion of the programme will enable you to:
- Gain access to interviews at Ealing Broadway in retail, security and cleaning
- Build your interview and employability skills
- Understand and prepare for new recruitment practices
- Meet a variety of employers who will give an insight into their recruitment processes
- Develop your digital communication skills
- Gain access to a personal mentor and one-to-one coaching. We’ll also provide tailored support for up to six months.
Want to know more?
For more information or to book a place, contact The Launch Group’s Recruitment Team on 0191 261 8456 or [email protected]
Last updated Friday 23 June, 2023