Soft Services Manager, Incentive FM
REF – INC665
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Employment Status: Permanent – 48 Hours per week including Duty Manager Rota (one in four with time in lieu). Daily Shifts range from 7.00-17.00, 8.00-18.00 and 9.00-19.00. Need to be flexible to meet the needs of the role & business.
Location: Ealing Broadway, London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic contract, in London. The main purpose of the job is to provide a professional, comprehensive Facilities Management service to the client. Provide leadership and direction, to assure that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained. Provide leadership and direction, to ensure that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained at all times.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
- Experience of working and building partnerships with clients.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at Management level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of facilities management within a retail environment.
- Management experience or different work streams and workloads.
- Relevant H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH etc).
- Minimum SIA non front line licence required.
- SIA CCTV licence desirable but not essential.
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the clients and the IFM teams.
- Organised individual who can demonstrate a record of planning and managing work flows.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high-quality service delivery and their impact on this.
- The ability to be agile and flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role.
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with clear ability to focus on detail.
- Confidentiality is essential for the role, the ability to adhere to all policies and procedures regarding to confidentiality will be required.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate effective Leadership skills with experience managing incidents and assessing risk to the public, employees and property.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for the IFM brand.
If you believe your skills and experience match what we are looking for we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV and cover letter VIA email to Darren Peacock, Regional Manager.
Please include advert reference with your application.
For further information, please visit the Incentive FM Group Website - www.incentive-fmgroup.com
We wish you luck with your application.