The Clothes Swap is back
The Clothes Swap pop-up with charity Love Not Landfill will be back in November.
Sustainable, stylish and seriously good fun – drop off your preloved clothes at our Clothes Swap on Saturday 11th November, pick up some tokens then return on Sunday 12th November to uncover incredible gems to revitalise your autumn and winter wardrobes and find inspired childrenswear for all ages.
From vintage finds to high street essentials, our Clothes Swap is the clever way to update your go-to pieces and experiment with fresh looks.
It’s an unmissable event and our last three pop-ups saved an incredible 2,437 items from landfill while 2,119 pieces were swapped.
Make a difference and find some amazing clothes
Saturday 11th November from 10am-4pm
Exchange any clothes you no longer need for tokens at our Clothes Swap (next to Flying Tiger Copenhagen).
Sunday 12th November from 10am-4pm
Come back with your tokens and discover incredible donated finds.
Clothes Swap: terms & conditions
- Only non-damaged items will be accepted.
- All items are to be handed to a member of the Clothes Swap team to be assessed on arrival.
- Once items have been handed over they cannot be returned to the owner, so please only bring garments you no longer want.
- Items must be clean.
- For each item (maximum of five), you will receive a token.
- Due to the nature of the initiative, we cannot guarantee that you will find items you would like to redeem your token on.
- Unused tokens must be returned when leaving the event.
- BL Ealing Limited has the right to donate or process garments that remain unswapped after the event.
What can you exchange?
Adultwear and kidswear: Tops, blouses, shirts, trousers, jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses, jumpers, cardigans, jackets, coats, eveningwear, handbags, scarves, shawls, belts, hats and shoes.
What is not accepted?
Adultwear and kidswear: swimwear, underwear, jewellery, nightwear, gymwear, homeware, damaged or unclean items.
About Love Not Landfill
Ealing Broadway has been partnering with the charity Love Not Landfill since 2018 – and you’ve donated over 20 tonnes of clothing to their local clothes banks in that time. Love Not Landfill is a non-profit campaign, run by ReLondon (previously London Waste & Recycling Board) to encourage fast fashion fans to buy second-hand, swap, recycle and give to charity. They aim to encourage 16-24-year-old Londoners never to throw an unwanted item of clothing in the bin.
Last updated Monday 6 November, 2023
WhenSaturday 11th and Sunday 12th November 10am - 4pm