Senior Sales Assistant - Ealing Broadway - Full Time
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do here at Cath Kidston. Our customers love to shop with us, they know we brighten up their day with our witty prints and quintessentially British designs. Our Senior Sales Assistants are such a big part of making sure this happens – creating a welcoming, family atmosphere in store. We see our Senior Sales as an intrinsic part of our store teams – from helping to train and develop newer members of the team to becoming more commercial and driving sales on our shop floor.
We are excited to be looking for Senior Sales Assistant for a pop up store we have recently opened in Ealing Broadway. This is a 9 month fixed term contracts, working 37.5 hours a week.
- Setting a great example for our Sales Team, being a Cath Ambassador, being true to our values and setting high standards in store
- Being proud of your outstanding product knowledge, sharing this with our customers and motivating our Sales Teams to be in the know to help drive sales
- Help our customers to feel at home in our stores, offering fantastic levels of customer service and keeping our store standards high – we want to wow our customers!
- Supporting our Sales Assistants with their learning, using our fantastic in store tools e.g. ‘Best in Show’, coaching and helping your team to be the best they can be
- Understanding our store KPIS and how to drive them instore
- Working closely with our management team to make sure our store runs smoothly, having a great understanding our how our in-store processes work, stepping in to help where needed
We want every customer who comes into store to feel welcomed and part of the Cath Kidston family so you will need to be passionate about fantastic customer service, just as we are! You will be confident and have a natural warmth in your approach to both customers and your team. You will need to have experience of coaching and supporting a team so previous supervisory experience is a must. Joining us as a Senior Sales is your first step to taking on some real responsibility instore – using your knowledge to drive sales and service, we want to see the difference you can make! In return you can be sure you will have all the training you need to be a key part of our store teams. Learning from your Manager you will quickly become part of our Cath family.