Would you like an exciting opportunity to be part of a new venture?
Miniso is about to be launched in the UK with a store opening in West London. The concept has enjoyed rapid growth since its global launch several years ago and there are now over 3,000 stores worldwide which have proven hugely successful. The brand represents all that is Japanese in terms of style and quality, selling a wide range of products from stationery, hobby crafts and personal care to media, toys and games amongst many other exciting products at great value for money.
We have an Assistant Store Manager vacancy in our premier store in West London, one of many which will open over the next few years. We are looking for someone who has prior experience working within a fast-paced retail environment who can hit the ground running whilst demonstrating the following skills;
Experience at Assistant Store Manager level (essential)
· Sound practical knowledge of all retail operational activities required for effective management of the shop floor, including experience of merchandising
· Customer-focused approach
· The ability to motivate a team and build good relationships within a team
· Strong personnel management skills
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Competent IT (Word & Excel essential) and administration skills
· Practical Health and Safety knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation
· A flexible open-minded approach with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
· Passion for retail with a real desire to build a career within a start-up
· Deputise for the manager as required
· Entrepreneurial spirit required with a start-up
In addition to offering you a fantastic career prospect you will also be entitled to;
· A competitive salary
· A bonus scheme
· Store discount
This is not a regular role with established processes in place so the ideal candidate will need to be highly adaptable and able to manage the unpredictable demands that go with a start-up. This is a challenging, dynamic position for someone with an organised, unflappable approach who can apply new processes to make the role a real success and drive the brand forward.
The role is full time (40 hours per week) and covers a five in seven day rota. Holiday entitlement is 5.6 weeks (subject to a maximum of 28 days) which is inclusive of recognised public holidays.