At wagamama we believe in the power of small choices for big change. Individual actions we make collectively add up to create positive change in our world. As our climate is warming, our choices are becoming more significant. so where do we begin?
Filling bellies sits at the heart of what we do, so that’s why we have started with our food.
In january we made a pledge for a year of positive action. And a commitment that by the end of 2021 our menu would be 50% plant-based. We're excited to announce that on October 6 we will have reached our goal. 50% of our menu is now plant-based we know the earth can benefit from us all eating more plants and that’s why our new menu features soulful substitutes that don’t compromise on taste!
- spicy vegan short ‘rib’ ramen mushroom + soya protein ‘ribs’ in a sweet + spicy sticky sauce. roasted bok choi. spring onion. chilli. coriander. sesame seeds. chilli oil. vegetable broth
- teriyaki vegan ‘chicken’ ramen pulled vegan ‘chicken’ in a spicy teriyaki sauce. sweetcorn. bok choi. chilli sambal paste. spring onion. chilli. coriander. chilli oil. vegetable broth
- shu’s shiok jackfruit turmeric + ginger marinated jackfruit, roasted and served on a bed of coconut + lemongrass dressed rice. pickled slaw + radish. chilli. coriander. caramelised lime
- spicy teriyaki vegan ‘chicken’ buns asian slaw. fried shallots. spicy teriyaki sauce
- hoisin pulled duck buns cucumber. hoisin sauce. vegan mayonnaise