Bring on the new season with our top trends. We've picked out the top colours, styles and accessories to keep you on trend this season from all of your favourite brands.
This year’s break-out colour? Beige! This soft, natural colour is versatile, easy on-the-eye and can be paired with almost anything. From skirts and trousers to cardigans and coats, be prepared to see almost every item appearing in this colour. We’ve picked out our favourite below.
- Beige zip front slouch bag, River Island, £40
- Short trench coat, H&M, £49.99
- Wide Fit Suede Wedge Sandals, M&S, £45
We’re in love with this new practical trend. Whether you’re heading for your regular 9 to 5 or going for brunch at the weekend, a jumpsuit is the perfect way to show off your style without breaking the bank. Popular colours range from dark khaki green to light denim blue. Whatever you’re favourite, you’re sure to find the one for you at Ealing Broadway. If you’re like to add a feminine touch to your look, consider lace up boots to finish the outfit.
- Khaki Utility Peg Trousers, River Island, £40
- Cargo Jumpsuit, H&M, £29.99
- Lace Up Ankle Boots, M&S, £45
Think suits are dull? Think again! Our favourite brands are stocking up with colourful, bright and bold suits for men and women. Whether you’re ruling the boardroom or the dancefloor this season, you can upgrade your “trousers and a nice top” look with a nicely tailored suit. Hesitant to wear the complete look? A sharp blazer will also nail the trend this spring. Don’t forget to add a statement watch from Cath Kidston to complete your outfit.
- Pink Single Breasted Blazer, £59, M&S
- Blue Emma Willis Relaxed Single Breasted Jacket, Next, £60 with Blue Emma Willis Relaxed Cropped Slim Trousers, Next, £35
- Candy Flowers Watch, Cath Kidston, £60
- Single Breasted Tailored Jacket, £60 and Slim Tailored Trousers £35 both from Next
Be prepared to see bows on everything this season – on shoes, bags, dresses and hair accessories galore. With so many options, you’re sure to be bang on trend this spring. We’re loving the selection below.
- Clarissa Tie Neck Top, Monsoon, £29
- Dotty Lilac Printed Headband, Oliver Bonas, £18
- Pussy-bow black blouse, H&M, £19.99