The Competition is run by Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre ("the Promoter").
• The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over except for employees of Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre.
• The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
• All entries must be submitted via Ealing Broadway’s Website (https://www.ealingbroadwayshopping.co.uk/) . Only one entry per person is permitted.
• The first prize will be in the form of: A Mother’s Day plant from EB flowers, a one month voucher for Explore Learning, a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates from M&S, and a £20 voucher for Monsoon/Accessorize.
There are 3 runners up prizes in the form of: entry being made into a graphic which will be shared on Ealing Broadway Social Media and website.
The competition opens to the general public Monday 18th March at 12pm.
• Closing date for entry is midnight on Thursday 28th March. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
• The winner will be chosen by random from all valid entries and will be notified using details provided at entry by 5pm on 29th March.
• If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
• No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
• The prizes will be made available for the winner to collect from the Centre Management Office. The Mother’s Day Plant can be collected directly from the EB Flowers stall.
(Explore Learning –once collected, book sessions directly in store.).
• If the winner has indicated his or her consent by Social Media contact (Facebook Messenger) the winner’s name and photograph may be published on Ealing Broadway Centre’s Social Media accounts and website.
• Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
• The winner may be contacted Ealing Broadway Centre to request a quote for use in a press release.
• The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
• Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• Prizes are for use at Ealing Broadway branches only.
• To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
• The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.